Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11

In the event of 9/11 everyone had their own story to tell or be heard. Rieckhoff writes about a dramatic rescue attempt that he witnessed in the aftermath of 9/11, a doctor is forced to make a difficult decision about how to save a woman.  The doctor decided to try and rescue the women with anything. I agree with his decision making it is the right thing to do.

Fireman, doctor, cop and Human are a lot like soldiers when faced with a decision under pressure. Those days were days without long thinking it was no time to think about the next minute every single second count. I myself had experienced the pressure of decision making, I told myself I would take a bullet for anyone that I care about get shot.  The woman that is stuck beneath a mammoth block of concrete could have been anyone.  There were thousands of people worked in the tower. The peoples outside of the building were in tears not, because their loves one is in the building, but the fact that life is precious and no one should witness 9/11.  


No comments:

Post a Comment